What I'm Reading This Week #16

I'm in an airport on my way to my first in-person POD Network conference, so I don't have a lot of time and the past week has been hectic, getting everything ready so that I could leave town for a few days. At the same time, my list of articles is building up! As a result, I'm just going to dump everything here without a whole lot of commentary. Enjoy!

First, some articles directly related to classroom practices:


Next, a couple of articles on academic integrity. Thanks to Dean for Student Success Ian Binnington for sharing the first one with Allegheny faculty:
Some articles that provide career advice to faculty at different stages:
And lastly, the two most recent posts from Matt Reed, whose son is a student at the University of Virginia (where I was a post-doc). I don't know why it's so hard for politicians to do something substantial to stop school shootings (amongst other things). 

Comments