What I'm Reading This Week #13

 Almost two years after my last post, here is lucky number 13!  Some interesting articles have come through my Inbox in the last couple of weeks and I have a moment to write something, so I figured it was time to restart this blog. As a new feature, I'll also include some non-work items that I've been reading. This pandemic has reminded me that life isn't all about work, after all!

I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just going to dump some links here without worrying about categorizing them. Enjoy!

And here's what I'm reading (or perhaps listening to - I listen to audiobooks a lot more these days) during non-work hours. I found the first two in this list and I came across Amor Towles through the Meadville Public Library e-books app and got a little obsessed! His first novel, Rules of Civility, may be my Fall Break reading. 

Comments